Friday, May 8, 2009

up date

I know. I know. I know

Its been a while since I've up dated this thing, but well things around here get pretty crazy sometimes and I lose track of time.
So since January I have been in school to re-take my CNA course so I can well.....I don't know what I'm going to do but at least I'll have it done in another two weeks. So things here are pretty crazy with mom in school two days a week at night and dad on over drive trying to get through the end of the year.
Erinn and Keara are doing great. We are all excited that school is almost out for the year. Keara is now registered to start kindergarten in the fall and boy is she pumped, and of course doing the happy dance any time anyone says anything about it to her. Erinn will be in the fourth grade next year and is really happy avbout that too. The way the schools work here in our town this next year will be the only time that the girls will be on the same campus at the same time.

No comments: