Sunday, May 17, 2009

My 80's girl



Keara has become quite proficient at dressing herself. Picking out her clothes and matching outfits is like a big deal at our house especially since we do this the night before to save time in the mornings. Now that its getting warmer outside the girls are able to wear shorts and skirts, something they look forward to since the fall. First they ask what the temp is going to be(it has to get over 70 or no shorts) then they are off. Keara came into my room to get her hair done one morning looking like this minus the ponytail, and I couldn't resist the side tail. She did a good job huh! Oh and if you look realy close the belt is twisted to the side and her shoes are sparkly star keds. Hold on to your hat Debbie Gibson here comes Keara!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Really the side ponytail, what a kid. I think that is so cute that they get all excited to get dressed and wear shorts and skirts. I think that I would be excited too if I had just come from loads and loads of snow.

I love that she paired the sparkle shoes and the dress with the gems in it. Such a great idea. I can't wait to see what she will come up with when she is in middle school, or high school.