Wednesday, June 18, 2008

End of school year





This school year has come to an end and man am i pumped about it. Erinn is very excited about starting the third grade next year partly because she gets to move to the big kid school. (about 100 feet away) Keara also gets to move to the big kid side of the preschool (yeah) so next year will be more like preschool and less like day care. On the last day of school it was snowing here we got about 3-4 inches not much but they had to move graduation in doors. I've put some pics of Erinns end of school program and the last day of school on this post, although they were not technically on the same day.

1 comment:

Lonna said...

I love her dress. And I can hardly believe that she is really going to be in the third grade. Where does the time go?

I can't really even fathom the idea of snow right now. I am really surprised, and more surprised that you don't find that odd.