Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dance recital






The dance recital for the girls was last weekend. Two days of sparkle and shine, of glitter and way too much product in hair. This was so much fun it brought back memories of dance for me and recurring night mares for Craig of pink everything. The recital kind of over shadowed just about everything else for the weekend i.e. Keara's birthday and fathers day. Keara told us after the show on Saturday that her flowers could actually be her birthday present, I just wish I would have known that earlier in the week.

1 comment:

Lonna said...

They look so darling, and grown up in all that glitter and makeup. I think that the first time that I had "grown up" makeup on was probably in high school. Honestly.

I like the costumes that they are wearing. I bet that it was a really fun night. And especially because you were able to see both of them perform. I always have loved a tu-tu.