Thursday, June 19, 2008

birthday presents





I will be the first to admit that my girls are pretty spoiled but really only on birthdays do they get to be spoiled on their own. I love that they have a day all of their own and that they get to do almost everything they want. This year we had some extra activities on Saturday because of the dance recital but Keara is only 4. Since she could not decide what she wanted for her birthday I really had to rely on erinn for help and i think she pegged her sis well.
Erinn got Keara a barbie car, Craig and I supplied her with some new skirts, and aunt Cassie scored big with a pink t-ball bat, mitt, and soft ball set.

3 comments:

Lonna said...

It looks like birthdays really are the jackpot kind of day at your house. I like that she was really excited about the T-ball bat, yet it was tossed aside for the video game. That is totally how it would be around here.

Technology gets the kids every time. I don't think Harrison would be crawling so early if it weren't for the cell phone he was trying to get to.

Happy birthday Keara!

This is me! said...

It looks like you all had a great time with Gramma Sherri and Poppa. Sure do miss you and can't wait until DFP 2008! Loves

This is me! said...

it looks like you all had a great time with grandma sherri and poppa. The dance recital pics are priceless. I sure do miss you and can't wait until the DFP 2008. Loves!