Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas






Christmas was sooo nice this year the girls slept in until about 7:30 (yeah). We woke up to snow coming down in big fat flakes, a white Christmas our first here in the AZ. Since the girls asked for some gifts that were more expensive than in years past we decided a small Christmas with the things they wanted instead of lots of little things would be the way to go. If you ask me they still made out like bandits. I did a lot of my shopping on line this year great for some things I've learned not so great for others. Lesson learned, behavior modified for next year.

2 comments:

Lonna said...

It sure looks like it was a fun Christmas. I love the hello Kitty CD player, and who wouldn't want a easy bake oven, or a tinkerbell? I know that Gwen is a fan of the little pixi too.

I think that the new hair style that Craig is rockin' will be a big hit with his students. It is like he is their gift all year.

Cassie Marie said...

really? not even on christmas morning my dear brother cant crack a smile?