Sunday, November 2, 2008

pumpkin madness






I love that the girls are getting big enough to really enjoy all aspects of each holiday like for Halloween its not just the candy now but we like carving pumpkins and they like the trying to scare each other, which is very funny to watch by the way. This year instead of having to do all the carving and scraping out of the pumpkins the girls were pumped up to do it themselves and they did a good job too. Erinn drew her own design on hers and Keara told me in detail how to draw hers and then dad used his power tools to carve it. The results MASTERPIECES

1 comment:

Lonna said...

LOVE that you used the power tools for the carving event. I think that is genius! We totally spaced carving any this year, but as I am looking at the scraping out process I think that I am alright with it for now.

I think that is so cute that each of the girls had their own ideas of what they wanted, in detail too.

What a fun night. It looks like everyone enjoyed it, even Craig was able to add in a little manliness via the tools.