Friday, July 17, 2009

WOW what a month






I know it seem like sometimes a month flies by and there is hardly anything to show for it but not this last month we have been on the go constantly and I still feel like I'm running. I keep wondering how the laundry gets done along with the dishes there must be a cleaning fairy in my house. Well after Keara's birthday was dance recital yea!! A whole year of prep for 90 min of dance.....priceless of course. Then not two days later the girls and I are off to Logan for my baby brother's wedding/reception (welcome to the family Chelsea Jo). Then back to St. George to play with Hannah for a couple of days then home. Craig mean while was back in Kansas City with 5 of his high school kids for a national Skills Compatition.

2 comments:

Lonna said...

Your pictures are great. I love seeing all the kids playing before the dreaded accident at the temple. I am still in awe at how you single handedly prepped yourself and SIX kids to take up there, and quickly bring them back to mom and dads. Amazing.

I love those little dance recital dresses, so cute.

milliganfam said...

thanks it was lots of fun to have all the kiddies for a while but on a daily basis i would probably be pulling my hair out