Friday, July 17, 2009

Me




Somewhere in the middle of all the madness and mayhem I went to get my hair cut. I have been wanting it chopped for a while but who has the time and I wanted to keep it long for J & C's wedding so i could do something cute like curl it. But when we got back from Logan I couldn't take it any longer so chop went the hair. I also dyed it which is not so unusual except for the fact that I went blond, I have never been blond so this is sort of new and fun for the summer. Erinn and Keara really like the blond color stating that now I look like I actually am their mother since I now resemble them. Little do they know that their hair was as dark as mine when they were born so I know exactly who they belong to.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I love it!! The cut is really cute and your HOT as a blonde!! Good thing your girls didn't catch on that you're not really their mom! : ). Looks like you're having a great summer!

Lonna said...

Hooray! it looks so great. If I had any guts I would do the same thing so that people would stop asking me if I am the nanny, and not the mom.

Way to take the plunge and chop it and go blonde, how fun.