Sunday, October 5, 2008

Erinns B-day





Erinn had a quiet birthday at home this year being that we were in between trips to visit family i still wanted her to have something special this year. So she had a REAL Irish feast for dinner because that's what she said she wanted with all the fixins; And a doll cake. Flipping through some pictures of my older sisters she found a shot of Lora and a doll cake and had her heart set on one of her own. Well thanks to my new favorite store in Show Low, a kitchen store and a cake decorating book i attempted a doll cake for my big 8 year old. So between the cake and some presents she seemed to be pretty happy about her birthday this year, now only we have to do a science experiment every weekend thanks to a present we gave her on science.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I'm really glad you posted a comment. I still couldn't find your blog! I kept thinking "azmilliganclan" or "AZmilliganclan"?! Oh well, I've found you now!
Your girls look soooo much bigger, but it's been awhile since we've seen them!

Lonna said...

Look at you going all Martha Stewart.
Excellent work on the doll cake. It looks amazing. I bet that it was a really great day.