Wednesday, January 23, 2008

moving

Yeah we are moving out of our little place and into a house i am sooooo excited. we are still renting the market for buying a home here is not really great but thats fine we are thrilled to be getting something that fits our needs better. 3 beds and 2 baths that is craigs favorite part we will be moving in the first of feb. hopefully the weather will be okay for moving, its not far from where we are now just down the hill a bit, closer to the school and not so much driving any more.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

its about time you updated your blog.

Brenda said...

What a great way to see two of my favorite little girls. Brenda

Lonna said...

Congrats. I am so glad that you are going to get some extra space, I know that I dream of having more space all the time. I am so happy for you.